Application is currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022/2023 Schwarzman Scholarship for International Students to undergo their Master’s studies in China.
The scholarship is fully funded and it’s sponsored by Schwarzman Scholars. All Aspiring Postgraduate students of any nationality are suitable to apply for this opportunity except students from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macao.
So, here in this post, I will bring to your knowledge everything you need to know about the scholarship. But before then, let’s take a look at this?
Overview of Schwarzman Scholars Program
Schwarzman Scholars program is created to raise an international community of future leaders who will serve to intensify understanding between China and the rest of the world.
During the course of this program, international students are being sponsored to undergo their master’s studies at Tsinghua University in Beijing for a period of one year and the scholarship is fully funded.
However, for any student to be considered fit for the scholarship, he or she should;
- Have great Leadership Abilities
- Exhibit Exemplary Character & Integrity
- Show excellence in his/her Academic Aptitude & Intellectual
- Have Empathy & Intercultural Competency
- Be open-minded
- Have a good entrepreneurial Skill
Below here is a breakdown of what this fully funded scholarship will cover for you;
- To show how great this opportunity is, Candidates who are going for a Semi-finalist interview will have all their expenses for economy class air or train travel, group meals, and one night in a hotel (optional) paid by the organizers of the program.
- The program covered all expenses for successful candidates, these include their Tuition fees, rooms, traveling fees (to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year, alongside in-country tours of your choice)
- You will get a Lenovo laptop and smartphone
- All required course books and supplies will be paid for without a dime from you.
- You have Health Insurance
- A personal stipend will always be given to you to meet other expenditures.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Schwarzman Scholarship?
- Applicant must be 18-28 years of age, but not 29 as of 1st August of 2022
- Applicant must have an undergraduate degree
- Applicant must show that he/she has proficiency in the English language if the primary language in their institution of studies wasn’t English language.
However, for applicants whose institution of study uses English as their primary language, this will be waved out for them.
When is the Schwarzman Scholarship Application EndsDeadline?
The application deadline for this edition of the Schwarzman Scholarship is 21st September 2021 at 11:59 PM, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Schwarzman Scholarship Application Method
The application process for this scholarship is done online.
So, if you are a US/international applicant, click HERE to get started.
If you are applying for this scholarship with Chinese passports, kindly click HERE to start your application.
To gather more information about Schwarzman fully funded scholarship, visit their official website to do that;- www.schwarzmanscholars.org/admissions/
We value your feedback, kindly let us know how helpful this article was to you by using the comment section below, and please, don’t forget to share!