University of Western Ontario, Canada Scholarships For International Students: If you are looking to study in Ontario, Canada, the University of Western in Ontario might be for you.
For international students seeking a degree in Canada, the University Of Western Ontario in Canada is offering educational programs for international students scholarships for 2021/2022 Academic sessions.
This scholarship is aimed to assist talented and intelligent candidates who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the University in Ontario, Canada.
About University Of Western Ontario
The University Of Western Ontario is a public research University that is situated in the Ontario Province of Canada. The University was established in 1919 and over the years, now has a large range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs.
The University prides at students being able to engage in a group of academics thereby creating excellent relationships that will last over time. The school also offers its students with lots of opportunities for more in-depth exploration.
Application Deadline for the University Of Western Ontario: Application is ongoing.
University Of Western Ontario Scholarship Description
- Institution: University of Western Ontario
- Department: N/A
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Application: Online
- Place: Canada.
- International Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
- It is important for aspiring students to have their high school certificates with an outstanding academic record.
- Undergraduate degree in any course offered by the university
- Scholarship will be given based on excellent academic performance, relevant extracurricular activities, creative thoughts.
How To Apply
To apply for the University Of Western Ontario Canada scholarship, please note that:
- Applicants must register in the School’s Undergraduate Degree coursework. When enrolment is complete, applicants can then apply for the grant.
- Applicants must provide official transcripts, photocopy of passport, an essay and a nomination from their school.
- It is important for applicants to have obtained a bachelor’s degree certificate and must other admission requirements of the University of Western Ontario.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and will need to provide one of the following acceptable language tests: CAEL, IELTS, PTE Academic, MELAB, CanTEST, TOEFL.
Candidates who win the scholarship will receive a grant range between $300 to $2,000 for their tuition fees. It will be necessary to have present other means of livelihood while studying in Canada.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIP IN CANADA