For those of you that have been dreaming of studying in the UK through a scholarship, here is a rare opportunity for you guys!
I know that most at times, we all dream dreams, but our dreams are shattered along the line due to lack of finances to support them and as such we seek sponsorship from companies, people, and anywhere we can just to actualize our dreams.
So, if you have been waiting to acquire a study abroad sponsorship in Uk, then Chevening Scholarship is one of the best for you to start your study adventure in the United Kingdom.
The good part of this is that the Chevening scholarship board is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022-2033 edition of this program.
On that note, we will feed you with more information about the scholarship below here, its benefits, and how to apply.
About Chevening Scholarship?
This is a fully-funded scholarship that is meant for master’s students. The Chevening Scholarship is open to international students from all parts of the country.
The students will be awarded to undergo a Fulltime Master’s study in UK universities, and this program is valid for not more than a year (One year).
In a nutshell, Chevening is the international awards system of the UK government that is targeted at developing leaders all around the world.
However, Chevening awards study opportunities to international students in two categories which are CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP and CHEVENING FELLOWSHIP. These programs are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
The scholarships are being awarded to future leaders and influencers worldwide with a distinctive opportunity to grow both in their academic endeavours and professionally and the selection process is done by the British embassies and high commissions in the UK.
Why do I say that Chevening Scholarship is Fully Funded?
This simply means that the scholarship generally covers every fee you should have to pay for your studies in the UK. These include;-
- The University Tuition Fees
- Visa Application fee
- Arrival allowance
- Living Allowance every month
- Economic class return airfare to the UK
- Other grants and allowances to cover the necessary spendings
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- A homeward departure grant.
- A travel grant to take part in every Chevening event in the UK.
When Will the Chevening Scholarship Application Ends?
The application deadline for this edition of the Chevening scholarship is November 2, 2021.
Chevening Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To know the set of persons that are eligible and those that aren’t eligible for this scholarship, I will like you to read about their eligibility requirements on their official website. Click here to view the eligibility information.
How to Apply
The Chevening scholarship application process is done online, so what you have to do is to;-
- Go to www.chevening.org/apply/ and then choose your country and the award type you want to apply for.
- After that, click here to create an account – https://chevening.smartsimpleuk.com/s_Login.jsp
- provide your personal information on your profile page, save the data and validate your profile, then proceed to apply for the scholarship.
- Finish the quiz to guarantee your qualification for the Scholarship.
- Fill the application with the required data and make ready the following documents:
- Completed education documents.
- English language qualification.
- Conditional offers for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Unconditional offers for proposed courses of study (up to three) (You must upload at least one unconditional offer by 14 July 2022).
- References (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references. The deadline is 22 February 2022).
- Passport / ID document.
- Submit the application.
Chevening scholarship is unarguably one of the best scholarship options for you. All you need to do is to follow the given guide to successfully apply for this opportunity.
Also, we value your feedback, kindly let us know how helpful this article was to you by using the comment section below, and please, don’t forget to share!